Dreamy Hawaiian Purple Glass Sea Turtle Necklace Pendant
This breathtaking glass sea turtle keepsake pendant is a must-have. Its colors capture that long-sought-after unforgettable look of a sunset or sunrise with the most incredible shades of purple dancing and gleaming of the shoreline. If you take a picture of that awesome experience you know that it does not look the same as the real thing. And now you have an understanding of this glass jewelry Honu art workpiece, and this is a dilemma. Does this picture of this gorgeous glass sea turtle pendant look real that good, or does it look better in real life? I will leave that up to you to decide, but I will say this sea turtle shell has a sparkle and shine that changes its violet color shade to an impressive degree in the light. What a perfect gift for that special woman or girl, especially if she loves turtles. I have spent over 20 years studying the pattern and look of real sea turtles, and I think you will find that the head and flippers of these glass pendants have a natural look to them, like the great green sea turtle or Honu as the Hawaiians call it. Please understand this is handcrafted by an intense flame from a glassblowing torch so color, styles, and shape may vary slightly for the original picture. The pendant is around 2 inches or (5 cm) from the top of the head to the bottom of the flipper, and it is created with strong durable glass, crafted with coe33 glass rods just like marbles are. Comes with adjustable nylon weave pattern necklace, adjusts from 16" to 28"
- Hand Blown Glass Sea Turtle. Styles and Sizes Vary. Each Turtle is Unique!
- The pendant is around 2 inches or (5 cm) from the top of the head to the bottom of the flipper.
- Adjustable nylon wave pattern necklace, adjusted from 16" to 28"
- Strong durable glass, crafted with coe33 glass rods just like a marble.
- Perfect gift for any sea turtle lovers or the tropical beach shoreline sunset lover