Uniquely Handcrafted glass Hawaiian Honu Green Sea Turtle Pendant Necklace
This great green sea turtle pendant is a combination of two features of the ocean brought together. First, the tidepools are formed when the tides of the ocean are out and leave in rocky areas there are beachfront small pools of water where small creatures of the ocean and many wonderfully colored plants wave back and forth with the movement of the water. This little turtle has a tide pool anemone has that look inside of its turtle shell. What a great girlfriend gift for her especially if she loves turtles. I have spent over 20 years studying the pattern and look of real sea turtles, and I think you will find that the head and flippers of these glass pendants have a natural look to them, like the great green sea turtle or Honu as the Hawaiians call it. Please understand this is handcrafted by an intense flame from a glassblowing torch so color, styles, and shape may vary slightly for the original picture. The pendant is around 2 inches or (5 cm) from the top of the head to the bottom of the flipper, and it is created with strong durable glass, crafted with coe33 glass rods just like marbles are. Comes with adjustable nylon weave pattern necklace, adjusts from 16" to 28"
- Hand Blown Glass Sea Turtle. Styles and Sizes Vary. Each Turtle is Unique!
- The pendant is around 2 inches or (5 cm) from the top of the head to the bottom of the flipper.
- Adjustable nylon waive pattern necklace, adjustes from 16" to 28"
- Strong durable glass, crafted with coe33 glass rods just like a marble.
- Perfect gift for any sea turtle lovers